Frequently Asked Questions
Return to Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
At Phillips Mallard creek, all apartments recieve fresh paint, carpet cleaning (or replacement), full cleaning, and maintenance or replacement of any items needed
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, however we do ask for permission to enter your apartment if you are not home.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Phillips Mallard Creek
has a full maintenance staff to keep your apartment home in top shape while you rent here.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Residents can call the leasing office directly or can log on to the Phillips Mallard Creek
and submit a maintenance request 24/7 online..
5. What happens if I am locked out?
If a resident is locked out of their apartment during normal business hours, maintenance will allow entry. If locks need to be changed during normal business hours, a $25 fee is charged. After normal business hours, resident must call a locksmith.
1. Is parking available at Phillips Mallard Creek?
Yes, we offer open parking at no charge, reserved carport parking for $25/month, and reserved garage parking for $75 a month.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Phillips Mallard Creek has an outdoor pool, grilling area, 24 hour fitness, dog park, playground, carwash, billiards/sports room, an internet café
and much more
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Pool is open May through September. Upper deck is open year round.
4. Is Phillips Mallard Creek pet friendly?
Yes - we are pet friendly! Two pets maximum with a weight limit of 50 lbs each - contact our leasing office for more information.
5. What appliances are standard?
Each apartment comes equipped with a full size stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, ice maker, dishwasher, and microwave.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
No, but we've partnered with
for furniture needs - contact the leasing office for more information.
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Once all information needed to
process the application
has been received, final processing takes 24 hrs to 72 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Residents can pay in person by check or money order or can
log in to the resident portal
and pay online by check, credit card, debit card for a nominal fee.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, renter's insurance is required at Phillips Mallard Creek Apartments.
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Time Warner Cable
is the communty's provider for internet and cable.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, there is a two month penalty for early termination.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
A welcome letter is sent to all future residents giving the number for Duke Electric, Renters Insurance Representatives, Time Warner Cable. Water/Sewer is set up in office.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
No utilities are included in rent.
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes, Phillips Mallard Creek is on a mainline for
CATS (bus) service
and also in close proximity to the
BlueLine Transit System
on South Tryon.
2. How do I get to your community?
Phillips Mallard creek is one mile away from I85, I77 and 485, and less than 20 minutes from both the
Charlotte Douglas Airport
. We are located across from
, Buffalo Wild Wings and
is within 2 miles of property,
is within 5 miles, and Concord Mills Outlet Mall is only 15 minutes away.
Contact us to learn more!
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to